SPAGHETTI (Filipino Style) recipe:
1 kg. spaghetti noodles
1/2 kg ground beef
1/2 kg ground pork
1/4 kg hotdogs, sliced diagonally
1 kg. spaghetti sauce
1 medium can tomato sauce
1 bottle catsup (like UFC, banana or any other brand of sweet catsup)
2 medium size onions, chopped
1/4 cup sugar
1 head garlic, minced
2 pcs. laurel leaves
1 package cheese, (1/2 pack grated for sauce and 1/2 for topping)
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 sliced butter
How to cook SPAGHETTI (Filipino Style):
Procedure and Cooking Instructions:
1. Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
2. In a pan or wok, put the ground pork and beef until oil comes out and discard excess fats then set aside the sauteed ground meat.
3 In the same pan or wok, saute garlic, onion and ground beef/pork in melted hot butter then season with salt, pepper and laurel leaves until ground beef and pork are lightly brown then add sliced hot dogs and simmer for 20-30 minutes in medium fire until the ground meat are tender.
4. Put now the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and ketchup. Stir occasionally in order not to burn the meat sauce at the bottom. Add now the sugar, pepper and 1/2 pack grated cheese then simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
5. When the sauce is thicken, meats are tender and taste is okay then your spaghetti sauce is done. Take out the laurel leaves.
6. Remove from heat. Put spaghetti noodle on a serving plate then the sauce and grated cheese for topping.
7. Serve spaghetti with fried chicken or spring rolls on the side. Enjoy eating!
- How to cook ARROZ CALDO (Broth/Soup Rice)
- How to make BUKO FRUIT SALAD (Filipino dessert)
- How to bake CASSAVA CAKE (Filipino dessert)
- How to cook GINATAANG BILO-BILO (Rice Balls with Coconut Milk)
- How to make HALO-HALO (Filipino cold dessert mix)
- How to cook LECHE FLAN (Philippine version)
- ADOBONG KANGKONG (WATER SPINACH)
- ADOBONG MANOK (Filipino National Dish)
- ADOBONG PUSIT
- BEEF STEAK
- FILIPINO STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- GINISANG AMPALAYA NA MAY ITLOG (sauteed bittermelon with egg)
- GINISANG MUNGGO (Sauteed Mung Beans)
- GINISANG UPO (Sauteed White Squash)
- KARE-KARE (Filipino dish - stew)
- MECHADO (Filipino style)
- PAKBET or PINAKBET (Ilocano dish)
- PANCIT BIHON GUISADO
- PANCIT PALABOK
- PHILIPPINE SPRING ROLLS (Lumpiang Shanghai)
- PORK BINAGOONGAN
- SINIGANG NA BANGUS (Filipino soup dish)
- SINIGANG NA HIPON
- SINIGANG NA TILAPIA (Tilapia fish sour soup)
- SPAGHETTI (Filipino Style)
ALPHABETICAL LISTING OF ALL MY BLOGS